2020 has been a challenging year and wearing a mask is now the new normal.
However, wearing a mask can also be harsh on our skin and cause issues like dryness, oil build-up, rashes, breakouts and much more.
Here are some tips to keep your skin happy and gorgeous while wearing a mask:
- Keep your skin clean and make-up free underneath your mask
- Stay hydrated! Make sure you drink water regularly throughout the day
- Try a mid-day wash with a gentle cleanser
- Wash reusable masks with gentle, unscented detergents
- Stock up on reusable or disposable masks and put on a clean one every 4 hours
- Make sure to cut the ear loops prior to disposing your mask to prevent wildlife from getting caught in the strings
TrueSkin Clinic offers a variety of treatments and products that will combat dryness and irritation to keep you loving the skin you are in!
Book an appointment online or call/text us at 403-890-9602
to learn more about our products and services.